A prime choice for gaining a profusion of prospects!
It’s no secret that travel is a great motivator to attract customers and keep them coming back. Last year travel incentives grew to new levels of popularity and the trend continues to increase, particularly to those destinations with good weather and a variety of outdoor activities.
According to a recent survey by Incentive magazine, the Caribbean heads the list as the most popular international destination among incentive groups, while domestically, Florida was named as a top spot by every incentive travel planner interviewed. Other leading destinations include California, the Bahamas, Mexico and Las Vegas.
Not so coincidentally, Take Your Pick provides your prospects and clients their choice of five complimentary vacations that encompass all of the above.
- A three- or four-day cruise to exciting destinations such as:
- Nassau and Freeport in the Bahamas
- Cozumel, Mexico
- Catalina Island
- Ensenada, California
- Two airline tickets for travel inside the continental U.S.
- One week (seven nights) of studio accommodations for two adults in a resort at one of more than two dozen destinations worldwide
- Four days and three nights on Grand Bahama Island, plus a round-trip day cruise on Discovery Cruise Lines, departing from Fort Lauderdale
- Two round-trip airline tickets and two nights of accommodations in one of the following:
- Las Vegas, Nevada
- Orlando, Florida
- Cancun, Mexico
- Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
Take Your Pick is a low-cost, high-perceived-value incentive with proven results. To learn more about how Take Your Pick can improve acquisition, activation, retention and renewal, call 941.552.7885, visit www.grandincentives.com or email email@example.com.